Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Today's cd/So Much More



Brett Dennen/So Much More/2006

Perhaps you've seen the Rolling Stone quote about Brett Dennen:

He's timeless, he's probably twenty-five, but he seems like he's twenty-five in 1972.

I read the quote before hearing him, and of course it piqued my interest because I was twenty-five the next year. I wondered about him and looked forward to hearing him. Then one day on the radio, this most amazing song was playing called Darlin' Do Not Fear. I stopped in my tracks and listened very carefully. I've heard it over and over since, but still find it fresh and important. Well, now I own the cd and what an artist this young man is! Unique voice, but more importantly a unique slant on life. I love every song. You may visit his website and his myspace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll answer your comments as soon as I possibly can. Please do come back if you've asked a question.
Also, you may comment on any post, no matter how old, and I will see it.