Saturday, November 25, 2006

A wonder!

I was visiting a blog called biblio files, and saw music on her site. When I clicked, I could listen to Elvis Costello, or any of several others while I read her blog. I wrote and asked her how to do it, and she wrote back with all the info. It is a site called radio blog club. I did a search and found Feist, and added one of their songs to my Today's cd post. What a wonder! I can't believe how great this is. Now each time I post a cd cover, I'll put the music in the same post so you can hear for yourself. I'm shaking my head in amazement.

3 comments:

  1. Nan,

    Great idea. I have a song I've been wanting to add as background music for my blog. I had no idea how to do so. I'm going to check that radio blog club out. Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blogging, Nan! I'm glad I can listen to your recommended music without having to jump over to Amazon to see if I can listen to it there. This is so convenient! You'll become a blogging addict yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful feature, Nan! I hope you don't mind if I borrow the idea for my blog sometime. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I'll answer your comments as soon as I possibly can. Please do come back if you've asked a question.
Also, you may comment on any post, no matter how old, and I will see it.